In the environmental office of the GVV Donaueschingen there are the following job opportunities:
Voluntary ecological year (FÖJ)
The application for a FÖJ takes place via the Landeszentrale für politische Bildung.
Places and services
0 of 2
Free accommodation and meals subsidy
The Environmental Office works for the cities of Donaueschingen, Hüfingen, Bad Dürrheim and Bräunlingen on environment-related topics.
The trainees get an insight into the entire range of municipal environmental administration. The office itself is located in the town of Donaueschingen, which is scenically located between the Black Forest, the Swabian Alb and Lake Constance.
Excursions for children’s nature experience groups are organised and carried out on a regular basis. You also have the opportunity to get to know the surroundings.
We are looking for FÖJ students who enjoy working with children and would like to take on independent, responsible tasks. It is very welcome to let your own ideas and projects flow in and carry them out.
That’s what we want from you:
- Good computer skills
- Weekend work (very often on Saturdays)
- Having fun working with children
- Openness to new ideas
- Curiosity about office work
- Enjoy working in a team and assuming responsibility
You can learn this with us:
- Learning of computer programs (especially WordPress and GIS)
- Dealing with all parts of an environmental office
- work independently and in a team
- Leading groups of children
- Participation in practical nature conservation projects
- Design of leaflets, posters and brochures
- Participation in the organisation of events
The trainees in the FÖJ have the following tasks:
- Supervision of nature experience groups for children aged 6-12 years
- Creation and editing of maps (with GIS)
- Support of the homepage
- Organisation and implementation of projects and environmental actions
- public relations
- general office work
Federal Voluntary Service
The activities correspond to those of the FÖJ
For certain fields of study an internship in the environmental office is also possible.
The activities correspond to those of the FÖJ. Internships are possible starting March 2020.
If you are interested in one of the positions, please send your application to:
GVV Umweltbüro Donaueschingen
If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Bronner at 0771/929150-5.