Here you will find an overview of the offices relevant to us:
- Forestry Office
- Agricultural office
- Building Law and Nature Conservation Office
- Office for Waste Management
- Office for Water and Soil Protection
Here you will find an overview of the ministries relevant to us:
- Ministry of the Environment Baden-Württemberg
- Ministry of the Environment Federal Republic of Germany
- Landesanstalt für Umwelt, Messungen und Naturschutz: The LUBW is an independent institution under public law.
- Federal Environment Agency: Since its foundation in 1974, the Federal Environment Agency has been Germany’s central environmental authority.
- BUND Baden-Württemberg: BUND in Baden-Württemberg lives through its activities, projects and actions. They testify to a wealth of ideas, impressive commitment and a wide variety of interests. In this way we can be successful for nature and the environment.
- NABU Baden-Württemberg: With the establishment of the NABU Baden-Württemberg Natural Heritage Foundation in December 2003, NABU Baden-Württemberg joins the existing NABU Foundation Network.
- Landesnaturschutzverband: The Landesnaturschutzverband Baden-Württemberg e. V. (Baden-Württemberg State Nature Conservation Association) (LNV) is an association of associations that actively promote and support nature conservation and environmental protection in Baden-Württemberg.
- Greenpeace: Greenpeace is an international environmental organization that fights with direct non-violent actions for the protection of the natural resources of man and nature and justice for all living beings.
- WWF: Preserving biological diversity – a living planet for us and our children
- Black Forest Association: The Schwarzwaldverein has been a strong partner for nature, landscape, culture and hiking for over 150 years.
- Friends of Nature
- Climate Alliance: Within Climate Alliance, 1,700 member municipalities in 26 European states, federal states, provinces, NGOs and other organisations are actively working together to combat climate change.
Building, housing and energy
- German Energy Agency GmbH
- Non-profit consulting company CO2-online
- Energy advice for consumer centres
- Tips for saving energy from the Federation of Energy Consumers
- Make your house fit for the future (future old building)
- Action No-Energy
- Energy saving devices
- energy-saving initiative
- Heat pump checklist (in German)
- ÖKOBAUDAT: With the platform ÖKOBAUDAT the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Construction and Nuclear Safety (BMUB) provides all actors with a standardised database for the life cycle assessment of buildings.
- Component editor: Only available with user data
- Wecobis: Ecological building material information system
- NBBW: The NBBW programme system supports those involved in the construction process in the application of essential sustainability criteria in the planning and execution of new construction and extension measures as well as partial and complete modernisation in the field of building construction.
- DGNB system: comprehensive assessment of sustainable construction
- Sustainable building: The Sustainable Building Information Portal is an Internet platform of the Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Construction and Nuclear Safety.
- Karaenke: Helpful Website with lots of informative Energysavings tips
The database of the consumer initiative informs about some labels
from the areas of energy saving and sustainable living.
Information on the EU energy label.
Information from the Deutsche Energie-Agentur GmbH on the Energy Performance Certificate.
The Institute for Building Biology in Rosenheim also provides information about its seal of approval.
Page with information on green procurement at European level.
The worldwide organization of environmentally committed cities ICLEI, based in Freiburg, provides information on municipal environmental protection.
The portal around the topic “Heating
Energy saving guide, climate-friendly procurement:
Save money and protect the climate:
The Tauschring Villingen-Schwenningen supports the idea of “exchanging instead of buying”
German Federal Foundation for the Environment
Gift exchange nationwide